The TablePi is an automated photogrammetry platform that can help you to capture over 200 images in up to 6-10 minutes depending upon your choice of camera and set up. Simply set up your camera/s plug them into the main module, connect your turn table and away you go!
- Works with over 2000 models of camera.
- Supports capture using one camera or three cameras simultaneously.
- Downloads and sorts captured images to USB mass storage or the cloud, ready for post processing.
- Dedicated computational unit frees up your laptop to perform other work whilst you digitise objects.
- Modular design to reduce redundancy: our products aim to always be backwards compatible so customers new and old can benefit from technological advancements.
- Professionally manufactured turntable can take up to 6kg, and a range of snap on turntable options to choose from, including different sizes and varieties of coded targets for your post processing.
- Small compact size (45cm x 24cm x 13cm) makes it ideal for use on sampling trips to remote site locations or archives.
Included with this package:
- A computation module with touch screen, and USB mass storage device.
- A professionally manufactured turn table.
- Free software updates for two years.
- 10% off existing products and services for two years.
- Two years warranty.
- Eight hours of contact time for support, consultancy, training and customisation.
N.B. Please check this product supports your chosen camera here before you buy!