Here at PalaeoPi our executive director wears many hats. One of them is software engineer. After a month of late nights and lots of coffee, we now have a powerful new release available for customers of the TablePi MKIII; Version 2.0!
Version 2.0 has the following improvements to offer over 1.1.
- Fully responsive graphical user interface; no more latency during capture.
- The ability to pause, resume and cancel a capture at any point.
- The ability to use randomly generated UUIDs at the push of a button if you do not wish to use a keyboard and mouse.
- Double sided mode which will pause halfway through a capture so that you can flip an object and resume when you want it to.
- Remote software updating; to make it easier to benefit from future releases.
- Optimisation of photo download; what used to take several minutes now takes seconds.
- Additional options for photos per capture; you can now take 80, 64, 50, 40, 32, 25, or 5 images per rotation.
We will be in contact with our existing customers about how to upgrade your system. For new customers, all new orders include the new release by default.