Customers with an original TablePi can run the new TablePi2 turntable unit from their TablePi computer module because it is backwards compatible. Benefit from new and improved features over the old turntable unit and upgrade today!
N.B. This option comes without a fitted foam and carry case. Buddha not included!
- Silent running.
- Faster capture speeds (at maximum speed and acceleration).
- Increased scan weight capacity up to 10KG.
- Increased angle resolution meaning higher accuracy and less missed steps than the original TablePi.
- Increased image options 360, 180, 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 40, 36, 30, or 24 per round.
- Variable speed and acceleration, very slow for fragile objects to slightly less slower than the original TablePi.
- Threaded inserts beneath the turntable unit allow for permanent attachment to surfaces or photography studio rigs.
- Modular design is intended to be easily upgraded and repaired.
- Backwards compatible with the original TablePi computer module.
Included with this package:
- A turntable module + power supply.
- A black 200mm diameter magnetised snap on scanning surface.
- A micro USB cable.
- Free software updates for the life of the product.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
- Custom scanning surface of different dimensions (up to 500mm in diameter) and colour (please seek a separate quote).
- Outrigger legs for improved stability when using larger scanning surfaces.