The TablePi2 is our second generation automated photogrammetry turntable platform that can help you to capture and download 36-108 24MP RAW images in less than 3-5 minutes* depending upon your choice of camera and lighting set up. Set up your camera or cameras, plug them into the computation module, connect your turntable module and away you go!
N.B. Buddha not included!
- Works with over 2000 models of camera.
- Disable image downloading for a super quick capture at a rate of 36-108 24MP RAW images in under 2-3 minutes*.
- Supports capture using one camera or three cameras simultaneously.
- Downloads and sorts captured images to USB mass storage ready for post-processing.
- Pause, resume or cancel your capture run, you are in control.
- Advanced error recovery system allows for camera batteries to be replaced during a capture run without having to start over.
- Double sided mode allows you to flip an object half way to keep your photos ordered and labelled on your mass storage device.
- Dedicated computer module frees up your laptop to perform other work whilst you digitise objects.
- 7″ touch screen with simple graphical user interface.
- Professionally manufactured turntable can take loads of up to 10kgs.
- Small compact size can be carried in a backpack or transported in a protective carry case.
- Threaded inserts beneath the turntable unit allow for permanent attachment to surfaces or photography studio rigs.
- Modular design is intended to be easily upgraded and repaired.
- Turntable module is backwards compatible with the older TablePi computer module.
Included with this package:
- A computation module with 7 inch (17.78cm) touch screen.
- 16GB USB mass storage device.
- A micro USB cable.
- A professionally manufactured turntable unit.
- A black 200mm diameter magnetised snap on scanning surface.
- A protective travel case with fitted foam.
- Free software updates for the life of the product.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
- Custom scanning surface of different dimensions (up to 500mm in diameter) and colour (please seek a separate quote).
- Outrigger legs for improved stability when using larger scanning surfaces.
N.B. Please check this product supports your chosen camera here before you buy!
*Performance data and conditions are discussed here.